SBS an international public organization with the objective to attract the capabilities of society to counteract crime, international fraud and corruption.
SBS Established in 2002 by the leading experts in the security and crime counteraction fields from Russia, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania (initial name Baltic Anticriminal and Antiterrorist Forum).
- Improving the general knowledge and increasing the level of education of society about the danger and margins of organized crime, international fraud and corruption.
- Coordination and support of activities related to the counteraction to organized crime, international fraud and corruption.
- Assistance to the development of cooperation between the government law enforcement, private security providers, investigators and public organizations.
- Development of recommendations to the improvement of the international legal basis and harmonization of the legislation of the Baltic Sea region States.
- Organization and support to researches, consultations, conferences and seminars in the areas of private investigations, security, criminology, sport and marketing.